The aerospace industry globally is working on lot of innovative things to make environmental friendly designs. Few key factors which bring environmental friendly design are improved structure efficiency, light weight design, ease of assembly, easy maintenance, more reliability and smart structures.
Riotech Team has excellent experience in aerospace engineering domain from feasibility study-conceptual design to in-service activities. We have skilled team of engineers, who can provide technical expertise in the areas of design, analysis, certification and in-service related activities.
Our team has wide range of experience in providing solutions to primary and secondary structures and aircraft interior components and assemblies. With our deep understanding on metallic material and reasonably good experience on composite materials we will be able to provide solutions with light weight designs. Our aerospace capabilities are;
- Airbus (A319, A320, A330, A340, A380, A400M and A350XWB)
- Boeing (B347, B787 and B777)
- Cessna (Citation Series)
- Bombardier (Q-Series, Learjet, Global, Challenger, C-Series, CRJ Series)
- Dassualt Falcon Jet (F7X, F9X, 2000)
- Indian Programs (IJT-36, LCA, SARAS, RUSTOM-II)